Fresh and easy dilled tomato and cucumber salad! I love that I have all the ingredients in my garden and pantry all summer long!
- 4 cups of cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 large cucumber, sliced thin
- 1 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, mix together the tomatoes, cucumbers and onion.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a lidded jar; shake to combine, Pour over the vegetables and then toss to mix. Refrigerate for at least an hour to blend the flavours.
- Mix again right before serving and use a slotted spoon to serve, allowing the juices to drain through.
Adapted from Betty Crocker