How to Make Campfire Pizza, AKA how I keep my sanity while camping with children that are picky eaters! I’m pretty sure that my kids can now get their own apartments, because they now know How to Make Campfire Pizza! Freedom, here I come!
- 1 tube of refrigerated pizza dough or frozen pizza dough
- 1 jar of pizza sauce
- 2 cups of mozzarella cheese
- your choice of pepperoni, mushrooms, vegetables, whatever toppings you want!
- Oil a cast iron pan ( or baking sheet, pizza stone etc.)
- Take the refrigerated dough and spread in the pan.
- Place on the fire or the BBQ. Cook until the bottom has browned.
- Remove from the fire and flip the crust in the pan.
- Brush with pizza sauce, place your toppings on and then cover in cheese.
- Return to the heat and cook until the crust is done underneath and the toppings are warm
- Remove and enjoy!